Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

things i adore...

james spader
*all* my nieces and nephews... they really are gems
eggnog ice-cream from baskin robbins
long talks with the dude
singing at the top of my lungs
kids that learn new ways to express frustration
my rocking chair
the idea that one day i will take james spader with me wherever i go
crafting for a cause
wednesday date nights
believing i'm a superstar
the fact that my father-in-law has the same twinkle in his eyes that my dude does
making someone's dreams come true
skateboarding
did i mention james spader?

2 comments:

  1. I love you so much I can't explain, and a big part of the reason is the first thing on the list of things you love. and the last one. and the fact that you had to say it twice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loves you too... especially since you apparently understand my loves

    ReplyDelete